QUEEN ROCK OPERA - THE FAIRY FELLERS MASTER-STROKE

I need your help! If you want to see a new show featuring Queen songs that tell a dynamic story, cast your vote and follow along on my journey to get this produced.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

IT'S STARTED

So, I'm using this space to catalogue my journey to get a rock opera using the songs of Queen produced. It's not going to be easy. This is just one measure I'm doing but I will discuss all of them here so hopefully, you'll follow along.

First things first - what is this all about? Well, I wrote a rock opera(which they call Jukebox musicals but I can't stand that name) using 23 songs from the music of Queen. I want to produce this for the Broadway stage. I'm not a Broadway producer or anyone big in the entertainment industry and besides money, there are rights issues involved. So I'm coming here to discuss and update all of my moves. But I need your help. I'm convinced the people who can get this made will listen if I get enough eyeballs. So follow me, cast your vote that you want to see this get made.

Let's see if the impossible can be made reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment